Monday, April 25, 2005
Falling apart!!
It's happening AGAIN!! I'm breaking out and am all itchy. I'm keeping a food diary now to prevent this shit from happening again. I dunno if it's the food or if it's this possible thyroid thing, but damn. I just took a couple Benadryl and expect to be completely unconscious here shortly. So what did I eat today? Omelet with bell pepper and cheese, and one slice of whole wheat toast with "I Can't Believe They Named This Fake Butter In Such A Retarded Manner" on top. I had a cheese stick for lunch. I had a turkey wrap from Breaktime and some pickle slices for lunch. Dinner was salmon (which I'm really, really hoping is not the problem) marinated in a Dijon lime sauce, roasted bell peppers and onions, and broccoli. I had 1 19 oz. Bottle of Crystal Lite lemonade; 1 19 oz. bottle of Crystal Lite Rasbperry Ice; 3 Diet Cokes, and (no lie) 2 liters of a strawberry Crystal Lite wanna-be drink. I won't tell you how many times I've peed today. I'm going to look back and see if I can remember what I had the last time this happened. God help us all if it turns out to be the diet coke.
posted by Jen @ 9:16 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Sorry I'm slow! I love all your various names for I can't believe it's not butter. (Which, over here, tastes very much like Brummel & Brown, which was my favorite.) Anyway, I, for one, appreciate your creativity as it pertains to your margarine! :)

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Margarine-induced creativity...hee!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!