Wednesday, April 27, 2005
My boring food diary for yesterday
I forgot to write down what I ate and drank yesterday...it's so exciting, you know. I figure I'll keep track of it here and bore all 2 of the people that read it to tears...since I'm one of those people, I don't really feel bad.

breakfast: omelet, cheese, whole grain toast with "I Can't believe How Stupid Our commercials Are" butter spray, V8, and part of a Sprite Zero (10 minutes of my life I'll never get back)
no snack...lunch: chicken Caesar salad - and I ended up having to change clothes...story to follow
no snack...dinner: turkey, green beans, and 2 slices of whole grain bread with "Seriously, They Really Suck-Have You Seen Them?" butter spray

As far as drinks...I had 2 diet pepsis (one of which I ended up wearing); crystal lite lemonade, and a liter of fake crystal lite strawberry drink.

My lunch was quite an adventure. I was eating at my desk and had already opened my Diet Pepsi not once, but TWICE. I always close my drinks at my desk because I'm incredibly clumsy, and have lost 2 keyboards to beverage spills in the past. Well. The THIRD time I opened it, it SPEWED everywhere, narrowly missing my keyboard. After a brief clean up, I went in the kitchen to have more salad, and the bottle of dressing burped when I opened it, showering me with Caesar dressing. Blah. Hopefully today's lunch will be a little less exciting.
posted by Jen @ 10:42 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    We need to keep track of all your butter spoofs! These are too good to go to waste! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!