Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Food...again
same breakfast, no snack, caesar salad AGAIN, leftover pork roast, and that's all as of now. Lunch was so late I have yet to feel hungry. There. No rash. Of course. As long as I keep track of what I EAT, the rash will stay away. Twenty bucks says that the day after I stop boring y'all with these details the rash comes back. Go

PS - This was Jen's post, that she somehow managed to post on my site. While I'm enthralled by her eating habits and skin issues, I'm fairly certain she meant to post it here. So I deleted it from my site, copied and pasted it here, and expect she'll remove my name from it and change it to hers later on.

PSS - Jen, you're a goober.
posted by Teresa @ 9:09 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    LMAO!!! That's what happens when I try to post while watching CSI. No more multi-tasking for me!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!