Thursday, March 09, 2006
Gracious...
It's been a busy week! The weigh in on Monday? Eh. I didn't lose ANYTHING. So I guess I was spot-on with the guilt. Not that maintaining is a bad thing-it's just not LOSING. Anyway, in other news, I now have a laptop. Whee! Billy copied my PC's hard drive over to the new (to me) laptop, which promptly barfed on its own shoes. So I was temporarily without PC OR laptop. I was checking my mail on my PDA; nice to be able to do, but not something I'd want to do for any length of time. The laptop is up and running now, as long as I don't let it go to sleep. The instant it goes into hibernation, all hell breaks loose and you have to actually take the battery out to get it to shut down. So...anyway, here I am. Back on track with my diet, and sitting on my bed next to a VERY grumpy Cam doing his homework. He's been whining, adding, and subtracting for almost 30 minutes...there's been more whining than anything else, hence the duration. Anyway, I apologize for the delay-computer issues and other such irritants kept getting in the way. :)
posted by Jen @ 5:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!