Sunday, February 26, 2006
FINALLY!!!
Remember back in December when I mentioned that Cam finally had his first loose tooth? The replacement tooth has already more than half grown in, but that baby tooth was NOT coming out. I was afraid we'd have to take him to the dentist to have the baby tooth pulled as the permanent one was growing in BEHIND it-but this morning he came barging in the bedroom at 6:15. I didn't hear what he said before the "My tooth came out!" part, but TJ says he heard, "It's an emergency-it's an emergency!" I asked Cam what he said (once I got up) and he says he said, "It's not an emergency, but my tooth came out!" LOL Regardless, he's FINALLY lost his first tooth. We have to hold off on the tooth fairy as the nurse at school told him that if he looses it over the weekend that he should bring it in and she'll give him one of the little tooth chests that the kids get if they lose a tooth at school. Apparently there was some tooth-related drama at school Friday. :) Now I just hope the permanent tooth will move up a little and sit where it's SUPPOSED to be...however given my dental history I'm not going to hold my breath. Oh well, we'll see.
posted by Jen @ 8:17 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah yes, they make a huge deal out of loosing a tooth at school. We have dental health week and the PTA bought those little tooth chests on sting from Oriental Trading for all of kindergarten...
    Personally I hate loose teeth and my kids know not to ask for my help. Didn't like pulling out my own LOL!

    Congrats CAM!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!