Monday, March 06, 2006
Monday again? Already?!
Well, it's been an interesting week. I've done well diet-wise; I've stayed well within my points range, and even walked a couple miles. Whoo hoo! Even though I've stayed in my point range, I still managed to have Chinese one night, and pizza another. Between the two wonderful, delicious, scrumptious, fattening dinners I did manage to use a good amount of my weekly points, but that's what they're there for. I keep telling myself that, but I still feel guilty, and it's driving me nuts. (the yelling to follow is aimed at me, not you, dear reader) I AM ALLOWED TO HAVE AN EXTRA 35 POINTS PER WEEK! Why do I feel bad? Ugh. I think it's because I've been losing just over 2 pounds a week by NOT eating them. I can still lose weight eating those extra points, but not as fast. I guess? Who the hell knows...we don't expect my brain to function anywhere in the "normal" range anyway, right? We'll see later tonight, huh?
posted by Jen @ 10:39 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!