Tuesday, February 28, 2006
What time is it, boys and girls?

It's Tuesday, so it must be the day after weigh-in! Drum roll, please...


Nah, just kidding. I lost another 2.5 pounds. Whoo hoo! Being the computer geek that I am, I have an Excel spreadsheet on my PDA that charts the weight loss, but also tells me what percentage I am to my first goal, as well as what percentage I am to my ultimate goal. My ultimate goal? To try to take over the world! Ha, just kidding...I had a Pinky and the Brain moment.


According to my handy dandy spreadsheet, a steady 2 pound loss per week will get me to my goal by the first meeting of April. My average loss per week is right at 2.5, but I'm not going to count on that lasting for any amount of time. I'd rather overestimate the time than underestimate, ya know? So anyway, there you have it-another week of negative numbers, and a happy Jen. Now if I could just straighten out this whole Tooth Fairy thing, everything would be peachy!

posted by Jen @ 8:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!