Thursday, February 23, 2006
Part of my son's genetic inheritance
I just read Jen's post about genes as my son sits on the couch playing a video game before we leave for school. Spiderman, if anyone is interested. He's fully dressed to the shoes, with his backpack packed and ready to go. He's fighting a big bad guy, and it's stressing him out a little bit. One of the things Cam got from me is a complete and total lack of inner monologue. I habitually talk to myself-out loud. Constantly. I talk to my computer-mostly in a raised voice when it's not doing what I want it to do. Anyway, he's sitting on the couch playing Spiderman...he's apparently not doing as well as he'd like, because he says, "Man, I'm just dying to DEATH over here..." Heh...
posted by Jen @ 6:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!