Thursday, July 20, 2006
5 things

Maevyn, you ho! ...sigh... Here goes another one...and let me just say right off the bat, NO TAG BACKS!!

5 things always in my purse:
1. Wallet
2. Inhaler (there's actually a funny story there I'll try to share sometime)
3. PDA (unless it's in my hands!)
4. Case for my glasses
5. Purple pen

5 things always in my wallet:
1. License
2. Various other ID detritus
3. Pics of my kiddo.
4. Checkbook
5. Receipts for debit card charges waiting to be entered on my puter.

5 things always in my refrigerator:
1. Ketchup. (heh...)
2. Fat-free (taste-free) turkey dogs
3. Coffee creamer (again, fat-free)
4. Bell peppers (heh, fat-free?)
5. Pickles (yeah, I won't go there again)

5 things always in my closet (we have an armoire...of sorts):
1. My clothes
2. TJ's clothes (we share)
3. A Playboy collection (to keep Cam out of them until he's at least 13)
4. TJ's old Star Wars toys (on top of the armoire)
5. Empty hangers (a big pet peeve, but they're ALWAYS in there)

5 things always in my car:
1. Me
2. CDs
3. Garbage bag
4. My hiking stick
5. Various band-related debris

5 things always on my desk:
(I don't have a desk at home-my laptop lives on the kitchen table or on my nightstand...I'll do this about my desk at school.)
1. At least 20 pounds of other people's papers.
2. My "Binder of Everything"
3. A page of stuff the kids want me to bring from the store the following day.
4. My calendar/calculator/name thingy I got at the Banquet 2 years ago.
5. 3 staplers. For real...3.

5 people to tag:
1. Kas
2. Dawn 2
3. Cassi
4. Jen Geer
5. TX Jen

posted by Jen @ 5:53 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Playboy magazines at age 13? I could only wish! Had to stay up late after parents went to bed and watch HBO or Showtime. These days, I just have to wait until Tx Jen goes to bed and watch HBO, Showtime, or the Internet.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!