Sunday, July 09, 2006
Day 2
Well, I haven't burned anything down or set off the alarm again, so things are looking up. I vacuumed the pool today with very little fanfare or distress, and then floated around the newly-clean pool soaking up some sun. Cam's wearing out on me, though. He's ready to go home already. I'm going to talk to TJ and see if he can keep up with him at the house and get him off to day care in the mornings...if so, I'm going to just let him stay at the house. He'll get bored there, too, and will want to come back out within a few days. Especially since TJ's next step in the latest home-improvement cycle has spread to painting the house. He'll be busy. We're starting another camp next week at school, so I'll be tied up for a couple hours each day. I've gotten lazy the last few weeks only having to go to one job. :) Gonna go...gotta get up early in the morning.
posted by Jen @ 9:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!