Saturday, July 08, 2006
One party down...
...one more to go!

The 4th of July part was great-we had lots of fun and saw folks that we haven't seen for ages...then there were the folks we'd camped with the weekend before. LOL! Anyway, we had a great time...I don't have my camera right now so I can't post any pics (heh, I hear a collective "Thank GOD" from some of you) right now.

Kas and I were tossing around themes for the Halloween party this year...we haven't done the be-all, end-all decision yet, so I'm not telling what's in the works. I ought to try to make it a surprise...but we all know how good I am at keeping secrets. Heh. I wouldn't make it a month. As for dates, we're considering the first weekend in November-the month of October fills up really, REALLY fast. Any comments?
posted by Jen @ 3:41 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Party? You tell me and I'll be there...

    D2

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Heh...it wouldn't be a party without you. Who else would Kas and I go to the bathroom with? LOL!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!