Tuesday, June 20, 2006
6 weird things about me

Rules: Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with six weird facts/things/habits about yourself. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You've been tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read yours.


1. I have a blankie.

2. I refuse to blog at MySpace....hence the post here.

3. I have lost 51 pounds since the end of December. Not weird, really, but I have to brag.

4. As a general rule, I really don't like people. I love my friends, and my students aren't half-bad, but everyone else? Let's just say they're all permanently on probation until they prove they don't suck. :)

5. My next car will be a yellow Volkswagen Beetle. Oh yes.

6. One of my weight-loss goals is to be able to wear my husband's clothes. Not that his are so much more fashionable than mine...I just want to be able to.

My 6 people are:
TX Jen, Geer, Cassi, Resa (YOU BETTER DO IT!!!), Becky, Dawn II

posted by Jen @ 7:54 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    51 POUNDS!!!! Go chica!!! And where are my pictures????

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    ^^Dawn, I assume that everyone knows that by now...especially if they've stopped by my MySpace recently. AHEM....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!