Thursday, June 22, 2006
Peer pressure!

I've had a few requests for a picture...I despise having my picture taken, so finding one was nigh impossible. I had my resident photographer take one just now-it's stunning, believe me. I've spent the morning at my Dad's where we swam for an hour or so, then went to lunch, then spent a few hours at work. I didn't put on any make-up (not that anyone would recognize me if I did) and didn't fix my hair. In short, the picture is less than grand, but it's also of me 50 pounds lighter than I was in January. :) I can live with it. Note the baggy shorts...I'm down to about 2 pair that FIT now-the rest are in various stages of "too big". I'm holding a Capri Sun for my photographer, and laughing at how he cut my head off the previous pic. TX Jen, it was nearly the butt shot we talked about before. LOL Also note the fabulous tan-yeah, I'm a sunning GODDESS. Except that stops ABRUPTLY at my ankles and mid-thigh, and anywhere above my waist covered by a tank top. ...sigh... One feature I don't think you can make out is the raccoon eyes from my sunglasses...yeah. I'm dead sexy!!
posted by Jen @ 5:40 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    You look AMAZING!!!!! Great job! I love the tan! People wouldn't think we were sisters...unless they thought I was the unfortunate albino one. In any case, you look awesome!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Yay Jen!! Keep up the good work. Maybe one day I'll drop my weight back down to where it should be.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah hon, you look great...dead sexy even...

    D2

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!