Thursday, June 08, 2006
A blog about girl parts...
...so guys, consider yourself warned.

I realized Sunday as I was taking my vitamins that I was going to start the GREEN pills that day. (For the boys that are still reading along, I'm talking about the 4th week of my birth control pills...see, I TOLD you that you might not want to read this!) I have Freshman camp this week and next week, and decided in like .04 seconds that I really didn't want to have a period this month, so I refilled my birth control that morning and started on the first week of the new pack that very day.

My body's never been one to listen to directions, or to follow common sense...so guess what happened today? I started my godforsaken period. I don't have the cramps or the bitchyness (heh, though *I* may not be the best person to judge that) but I still have the MAIN bits that I was trying to avoid.

The worst part? I have nobody to complain to at school! There's only one other female instructor, and she's knee-deep in the pit the whole day. Besides, I like to be relatively close if we're going to talk biology (ahem...except when I'm blogging...) and she and I just aren't very close. I could totally gross out my boss and tell him...he gets woozy when you talk girl stuff to him.

Anyway, I feel better having gotten that out in the open. Cathartic. Now I'm gonna go read the news and head out to stand in the sun for 2 hours and yell at freshmen again. James, I know I relayed the info about the show to Jen last night, but I'm still planning to post about it soon. :)
posted by Jen @ 6:02 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    There's only one female director in the whole DISTRICT where I am, so I feel your pain. She lives about 10 minutes from me, so we're going to try to get together over the summer and go shopping.

    Ah, retail therapy, the ultimate female bonding experience.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Oh, and I forgot. This is the only UPSIDE of being barren: no more pills!

    Nanny nanny boo boo!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!