Sunday, December 24, 2006
Zoinks!
(my little tribute to the passing of the final half of the greatest cartooning duo of all time)

So here it is, Christmas Eve. TJ is on duty till 7AM tomorrow, Cam and I just returned from an evening at Barb's, and Jen and Billy are somewhere between here and his folks' house in Crestview. Cam is in the tub...I have to say that NORAD's Santa tracker is the best for getting children into bed on Christmas Eve. We were a little more than halfway home and Cam heard a Santa update on the radio and goes, "Well, that's it - I can't take a bath when I get home, I'm going straight to bed!" The boy means business...he's not going to blow a year of relative goodness by being awake when the big man comes around. Heh...

So why the "Zoinks!", you ask? As I said previously, it's Christmas Eve...and I'm on my computer. I haven't wrapped a single, solitary gift yet. In fact, as TJ is at work, I'm not even 100% sure where all of them ARE. I have about 4 bajillion things to do to get ready for tomorrow morning, and what am I going to do first? Clean the kitchen. ...sigh... I keep staring at it, and when I can't actually see it, I get this nagging voice in the back of my head... Besides, Cam is in the shower and I can't start wrapping presents until he's down.

So...I'm off to tidy up...maybe even vacuum...it's going to be a late night!

Labels:

posted by Jen @ 7:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!