Saturday, December 02, 2006
*blink blink*
So I passed out in bed shortly after I blogged earlier this morning. I got up around 3, mostly because I was hungry, but also because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. I had some lunch and then a glass of wine and am ready for bed again. I've been up for just over an hour and I'm already ready for bed again. ...sigh...

So next week we're going to Miami. The State Final is in Miami at the college stadium at 1 PM. We leave PFHS Thursday around 8 again, and will stay the night in or around Miami. We'll get up, do breakfast and lunch, and will head to the game, and once it's over around 5 we'll just drive all night for home. Again. LOL Hopefully we won't knock out the power to the entire stadium again. :)

Our head chaperon won't be coming, so I'll officially be in charge of getting the kids into rooms, but unofficially in charge of pretty much everything else. Whee! All I can say is that we had better win...that's a long, LONG way to drive for a football game. I'm going to go look up stuff on the other team now...
posted by Jen @ 4:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!