Friday, November 24, 2006
I get it...
...we have a great football team. Tonight's game was was the closest we've had all season, and we were behind the first half. I didn't care for that too much. Then we got ahead (but not enough to be comfortable) and I realized that if we won, we'd have a road trip next week and yet another football game. We won 26-21, and the last 3 minutes of the game were intense. Those kids from St. Augustine did NOT want to go home without the regional title...that's going to be a long bus ride home. And their band wasn't there-let's see if they get blamed. HA!

Here's a link for people that speak football - it shows the brackets. The stupid News Journal hasn't updated their site yet, except to take off the score ticker at the top. I assumed that meant they were updating with a STORY, but it has yet to appear. Feh. I did learn that our local Krispy Kreme will be closing for 4 months, though...I suppose it wasn't a wasted website visit. Ooohh, they've added a few pics: here are two pics of the pit during halftime. Whoever the local station is that films games got some interesting close-ups while we waited to play the fight song...but I'm too tired to look any of that crap up. Y'all have probably lost interest by now anyway. I know *I* have...

Oh, and on another note, I was talking with Resa earlier tonight and realized that I left off a whole chunk of my trip-from-hell...my escapades Saturday night/Sunday morning. I'll leave that for later, though. I'm worn out and am about to start drooling on my laptop. That'll leave you something to look forward to. :) See y'all later!
posted by Jen @ 11:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!