Thursday, May 17, 2007
Happy dance!
In 11 hours, the adults of Paulding Manor will be on the road on the way to New Orleans, Louisiana for the weekend. The crown prince of Paulding Manor will be spending the weekend with my mother-in-law. The grown-ups plan to party our buttocks off (hee...'buttocks') while he bonds with Grandma. Thanks Grandma!!!!

I plan to bring my laptop and camera, and I leave with every intention of blogging while away...assuming I can remember how to type. :) As for now, I'm too excited to sleep. ...sigh...
posted by Jen @ 10:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!