Wednesday, May 09, 2007
um, where was I?
Let's see...time to play catch-up.

Running: I did the first two days on week 2 without a hitch. They were by far the best runs EVER. Then Billy ran with me for the 3rd day, and I didn't think I was going to survive, much less finish the run. That was when I decided that while I appreciate the company, I run better alone. So Monday night Billy and I went to the park together, MP3 players in tow, and I did my run/walk thing and he ran. It was better than the last one, but not NEARLY as good as the first two. I was actually thinking about moving up to week 3, but not so much now.

Dieting: Doing well. I lost 2.5 pounds last week, and I don't know if the leaders were just in a really good mood or if they were playing it up for the new girl signing up to join, but I got a "way to go," a couple "attagirls," and the announcement of, "Jennifer, you have lost fifty-nine pounds!!" I mean, not that I'm ungrateful, but it's really only 2.5 pounds less than the LAST time I was there. I still have about 15 pounds till I hit my next big goal - and then my reward. :) I won't post about that here, though.

Everything else: Kind of a broad category, but there you go. School: almost over. Work: going well. Family: doing great. I'm leaving for New Orleans in just over a week - VERY excited about that. For now, though, I need to go get Cam and get his hair cut - the Banquet is this weekend and he looks like an English Sheepdog.
posted by Jen @ 9:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!