Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Still running
I ran again last night...my third time, and by far the best I've done to this point. I ran the full 60 seconds every time, and didn't stick in any extra walking time. Halfway into the 20 minutes I hated everything to do with running, but I feel much better now. :) I still have that crap in my chest, but was better able to control my breathing this time. I didn't have to stop and take a break or anything! Don't get me wrong-it's still hard. I just don't feel like I'm going to pass out standing up anymore. Vast improvement!

Billy and I run on Mon/Wed/Fri nights. This weekend my Mommy group is going camping, and I really don't want to slack off Friday night, so I'm seriously considering bringing my running shoes and running around the campground that evening. I figure that will help me avoid unhealthy snacks, too. At least that's the plan. :)

I don't run tonight, but I'm thinking about starting crunches and possibly push ups or something else to get my non-leg parts better in shape. Cassi is up to 17 push-ups...I'd probably be lucky to get 10. We'll see. I won't promise anything - I slept badly last night (godforsaken cats) and may just say "screw that" and go to bed early.

That's all I have to share for now...off to get some work done!
posted by Jen @ 1:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!