Friday, April 29, 2005
Food yesterday
Breakfast: bowl of Uncle Sam cereal (it's like eating seeds, leaves, and twigs for anyone that's never had the joy of trying it) and a slice of wheat bread with "I Can't Think of Anything Witty to Say This Morning" butter spray.
Cheese stick for a snack.
Baby spinach and chicken salad from Subway for lunch. On a side note, I always have to be very careful when I order that because my brain files it as "Baby chicken and spinach"...which is disturbing.
No snack here...dinner was a few ham slices, mixed veggies, and 2 slices of wheat bread with "Cam Used This at Dinner and Sprayed it all Over his Hand" butter spray.
I felt too crappy to stay up very long so didn't have anything for dessert.

Rash Report (insert breaking news music here):
Partly rashy with a 30% chance of early morning itchiness...nah, just kidding-that is far too dorky to continue any longer. I didn't break out anywhere, but my cheeks were really flushed...dunno if that means a damn thing or not, but there you go.
posted by Jen @ 9:35 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Been taking my half-cup of All-Bran to school for my snack this week. I even share (a little), but one of the other teachers said, "Does Daive know that you're stealing her food?" Ha-freakin-ha - so what if you can eat McDonald's french fries twice a week and still wear a (literal) size 0. Yeah, I don't care. Don't bother me at all.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!