Sunday, May 08, 2005
You know, I think this weekend saved my sanity. If I had not been able to develop some kind of friendships outside of my school, I think I would've lost my mind - especially considering the drama there. But I have, in fact, made substantial inroads towards workable friendships with people who get my sense of humor and quirky personality and at least seem to not think I should be in a nut house or on psychiatic medicine. So, the point? I think I'll be just fine, thank you very much.

I also decided to start posting my posts in Pensacola time so that mine don't stay on top forever. It just seems self-centered to post them as to the actual time here. I'll just sign with the actual time here. (10:52 PM)
posted by Teresa @ 8:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!