Tuesday, November 01, 2005
All that food talk? Yeah...
Remember back over the summer when I was actually dieting? All that food journaling to try to decipher what I was eating that was making me break out and all itchy? TJ switched fabric softeners a month or two ago, and we just now realized that I haven't had a rash in many, many weeks. Hmm. Of course, the "natural" stuff we're buying (Bounce, I think, but don't quote me on it-I just stuff it in the dryer and try to forget that I'm doing laundry as quickly as possible) costs twice as much as what we used before, but hey; my skin is worth it. That, and the sanity of everyone that has to live with me. :)
posted by Jen @ 11:17 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Val said…

    Ah, the joys of Bounce. And the name itself is so festive, although has so little to do with what the porduct actually is. I'm glad to know the rash cleared up, and kudos for being brave enough to tell the world: My skin is sensitive and I need the expensive fabric softener, damn it. Because I'm worth it. And you are, indeed.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!