Saturday, November 26, 2005
Get out of my head!
Cam and I have spent the entire day together today, alone. Just the two of us. We went to see Harry Potter-he's been dying to see it since before it came out, and especially since the grown-ups went to see it last weekend. We came out in that post-movie daze; fat from all the movie theater food, dazed by the remarkably drab, cloudy day (still brighter than in the theater), and with our behinds still asleep. We both yawned most of the way home, and I was thinking what my odds were of sneaking in a nap once we got home... Cam looked at me and goes, "You're going to take a nap?" ...sigh...not anymore.
So we get home, and we're playing games. He was talking about getting Twister out-no way, buddy. My brain was blindly groping for any other game he might have-Candyland, Operation, Memory, ANYTHING but Twister! He goes, "Oh, that's a better idea, I'll get Candyland!" and scuttles off to get the game.
There was another one, but I don't remember it now. He's done that before, but never more than once a day. Just goes to show you what a little togetherness will do. At least this didn't involve lewd and lascivious thoughts toward an especially good-looking restaurant employee. "But Mom, you're not going to bed right now, are you?" Doh!
posted by Jen @ 8:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!