Friday, November 25, 2005
I'm trying....really!
I have NO desire to do anything Christmas-ey. None. The thought of getting out the decorations usually gets me all giddy...but now? It's more like, "...sigh... We have to drive to storage, move stuff around, find all the Christmas and Yule stuff, pull it out, get it home...." How pathetic is that? I'm hoping it's just a temporary hormone thing-some people have back labor, *I* have back cramps. I'm just special that way. Maybe that's why I'm so hum-bug-my back really, REALLY aches right now. I forced myself to listen to holiday music today at work-there's a subchannel of AccuHolidays with ALL old stuff-Mel Torme, Judy Garland, Bing Crosby, Deano, etc. It was running really low most of the time-loud enough to block out the player piano up front doing Broadway's Greatest Hits all day, but not loud enough to make me holler. Eh. I don't feel any more festive, but I am thinking about digging out the Christmas CDs...I guess that's a start!
posted by Jen @ 12:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!