Saturday, July 29, 2006
The deed is done!
I'm now the proud owner of short hair with purple streaks. :) If I may say so, I look fabulous. Not in that Billy Crystal "Yooou looook FABulous" sort of way, but in a "hey...cool!" sort of way. But I digress. I still do the reach-back-and-gather-up-the-ponytail thing from time to time, just out of habit...but take into consideration and I habitually try to push up my glasses-whether or not I'm wearing them. Go figure. Edward took a picture with his cell phone before I left, but I was horrified at the size of my forehead...to which he replied, "Well, I can't help how big your forehead is." Heh! I'll post a pic once I can line up my exclusive photog again. :)

Now I have to go buy a brush and remember how to use a blow dryer successfully. Those of you smartasses in attendance that have already thought of witty quips regarding my lack of a brush...I've been using a wide-tooth comb, thanks very much. So there! Regardless, I get to go shopping. :) It's been a good birthday!
posted by Jen @ 12:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!