Sunday, July 23, 2006
More thoughts on bad coffee
There is nothing in this world like bad coffee. I can think of no other food and only one other beverage (booze!) that people will continue to consume even when they know it tastes foul. I mean, this is the only coffee we have in the house. There is NO...OTHER...COFFEE. Those of you saying, "Well, Jennifer, why didn't you go buy better coffee during the day after your bad experience yesterday?" just need to be quiet....I forgot. ...sigh... Anyway, back to bad coffee. You have a pot of bad coffee, and you will drink at least one cup. At least that's how it is in my house and at work. You know it tatstes bad, but you have to drink it anyway. You MUST. You wince in anticipation, and then GAH! There it is! Bad coffee! You swallow it anyway. Then you pick up the cup again. The only thing worse than bad coffee is COLD bad coffee. (shudder) I've already finished my one cup of bad coffee today. I think I'm going to go get a Diet Coke.
posted by Jen @ 10:44 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, and this is why I drink Mt. Dew! SUCKER!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jenn G said…

    I can't relate...I have never willingly consumed a single sip of coffee... ewwww...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!