Monday, July 24, 2006
I'm SUCH a nerd...
One of my favorite TV shows on now is Ghost Hunters on SciFi. In all honesty, it's one of the ONLY shows I watch on SciFi. Jen and I will hunker down (when a new show is on, or a repeat of a particularly spooky one) and watch the show and then sleep with the light on that night. Heh...good times. ANYWAY. As 3/4 of the known world probably knows, MySpace was down last night. I logged in today and had a new comment. I nearly choked on my Diet Coke when I saw who it was from...Paula fromGhost Hunters! Like, ohmygod! Heh...no, I didn't geek out that much, but it was a close call. I showed Jen, of course, and then wracked my brains trying to think of ANYONE else that watches the show so I could tell them, and could only think of my sister. I called Val at work...she is still anti-myspace (she's a stronger woman than I) so she was impressed...sort of. ...sigh...
posted by Jen @ 7:44 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Once hubby comes home (39 more days!!) I will have to catch an ep or two. Sound like you can't watch that show alone, huh?

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Some of them aren't that bad, but there are a few that wig me out...those are probably my favorites, though. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!