Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Four things
We can all thank Maevyn for this...once again. I never should have lost her birthday card and mailed it out late.....

Four jobs I wish I had the capabilities of:
1. Marine Biologist...I'd have taught this instead of music if things had not gone the way they did. I didn't like my teacher in high school, but I loved what she did. Plus I'd love to be able to dive and say that it was work-related. Simple things.
2. Artist. Every bit of my creative ability is music-related. I can't draw a straight line, much less anything any more difficult. Decoupage was nearly beyond me, but Resa helped me out...remember that table? LOL
3. Interior Designer: I think this one goes back to my art-deficiency. I can tell you what matches, but beyond that...feh. I'd love to be able to turn a hum-drum room into something that a person would love to show off.
4. Pilot: I suppose this has something to do with freedom and controlling your destiny and other such psychobabble. I dunno...I just think it would be fun.

Four names I wish I had other than my own:
1. Anything
2. Other
3. Than
4. Jennifer
(is that cheating? oh well...LOL)

Four of my favorite actresses:
1. Dame Maggie Smith (I have yet to find a role she's played that I don't love)
2. Angelina Jolie ...don't ask
3. Sandra Bullock..."Hope Floats" makes me cry and laugh and for chrissakes...she kisses Harry Connick Jr.!!!
4. Kirstie Alley (not for her acting skills, per se, but just because I think she's a hoot)

Four songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. "The Rise and Fall of Rome" oh, wait...I have to listen to that one over and over again....
2. "Hotel California" ...I have to turn it up so I can't hear myself sing...
3. "Angel" by Aerosmith ....sigh...
4. "Bolero" by Ravel

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Ghosthunters (nerd alert!)
2. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (I heart Cheese!)
3. Good Eats
4. Various History Channel shows

Four places I would like to go on vacation:
1. South Korea to visit my baby sis
2. Scotland
3. Kenya
4. India

Four of my favorite cuisines:
1. Japanese (sushi)
2. Chinese (at least the Americanized version of it)
3. Italian
4. Good ol' Southern cookin'

Four places I wish I was right now:
1. Napping in bed.
2. Camping without a care in the world...including bugs, thanks much
3. Relaxing on the beach
4. Anyplace cooler than NW Florida!!

Now comes the part that will win friends and influence people...I'm supposed to name 7 people to tag with this quiz, but I'm thinking I'll only do 4...it sticks with the theme better, and that's 3 fewer people to hate me for tagging them with another quiz. :)

Four people I tag to take this quiz:
1. Kas
2. D2
3. Cassi
4. TX Jen

Enjoy, ladies!!
posted by Jen @ 11:56 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    That one was fun! Although, I caught a glimpse of an answer while it was posting. You know how my brain interprets things. I thought I wrote that one of my favorite cuisines was "Simplified American Cheese". :)

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn you jen....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!