Wednesday, August 16, 2006
I get it...it's funny.
Soooo. My back has really started to feel better the past few days-it's great! I woke up this morning, however, and felt like I was back at square one. Pain, pain, pain, and yes, more pain. I got to school this morning and set up the bandroom and made copies of stands music; the whole time the pain just got worse. What the hell?! By the time I left to go to work I realized that the pain wasn't so much in my back as in my guts. Which made me think, "Wait, I started the green pills Sunday...oh crap, it's CRAMPS!" How's that for irony, boys and girls? I finally begin to rid myself of the dreadful lower back pain, only to develop cramps that have me doing Lamaze breathing to cope. Ha ha...very funny.
posted by Jen @ 10:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!