Tuesday, August 15, 2006
The countdown begins...
12 days till my prodigal sister returns from the Far East...here's a smattering of the fun things we plan to do while she's in the country:

  • She's going to take me, Val, and Dad to a Korean restaurant here in town...and order for us.
  • Go out for Chinese food...the AMERICAN version of Chinese food.
  • Go to Grandma's for a fish fry.
  • A cook-out at my house.
  • Go to McGuire's.
  • Go to Lambert's (in Foley)
  • Go to Chick Fil A
  • Visit the beach
  • Shop in Foley
  • Shop in enormous bookstores full of books in English
  • Wander the aisles of Wal Mart
  • Family pictures
  • Learn to roll sushi (whoo hoo!)

That's not everything, but it'll give you an idea of what's to be expected. As of now she doesn't know her flight numbers or times or even exactly which airport she'll be flying into, but hey...us Tucker girls don't let a little thing like lack of information slow us down, no sir. Hurry and get here, Resa!!

posted by Jen @ 12:42 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Awww. :) You're excited that I'm coming! That makes me happy, and even more excited that I'm coming! And I believe the official countdown is at 13 days, but I could be off.

    I'm SO excited!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    I forgot to add one thing - my co-workers and I have discussed how much we miss American-style Chinese food. They have lots of Chinese food restaurants here, but it's Korean-style Chinese food, and it just doesn't begin to compare. *sigh* I can't wait!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!