Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Of new cars and yoga
I got a set of Yoga DVDs today. Yoga Zone. I did the power yoga DVD today, and was actually concerned at the time that I wasn't doing it properly. I mean, I was doing the best I could. I knew I wouldn't be able to jump right in and do it all exactly right the first time. But I was afraid I wasn't stretching properly and such. I've since changed my mind. My abs are very unhappy with me, my arms ache like I've been lifting weight (which technically, I suppose I have been). I am tired and sore, but it's all good.

As for the car thing...TJ filled out an online app for a car loan and we were approved for $13500 at 5.7%. Pretty sweet! And as if that wasn't exciting enough, I found out that we will be going car shopping on Friday. Friday! I could have a new car by the PHS game! Woot! And on that note - especially considering this is my third blog today - I'm out!
posted by Jen @ 4:40 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so? did you get a car????

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!