Monday, October 02, 2006
Absurdly busy
Hey all...thanks for the email and comments checking in on me! I have not fallen off the face of the Earth or been eaten by anything; I'm just crazy busy as of late. It's going to get worse before it gets better, so I can't promise that I'll be here much in the next month, but I'll try!

My new position at work is trucking along...I have a very "not-funny-then-but-almost-funny-now" story to tell about that from Friday. I'll get into that in a later post. Band is gearing up for contest season...our first contest is this Saturday at the Peanut Festival in Dothan. Resa, I know you'll love that. The following week is District competition. I'm a bit blurry on dates and times beyond that point. I'm beginning to think our football team might make it to state this year...mostly because the band is literally booked up through New Year's and probably won't be able to attend. ...sigh... We're 6-0, and have two of our toughest district matches in the next three weeks. We shall see.

Our annual drunker-than-thou Halloween party will be the same night as District contest (again). I've invited some of the staff from school to come over afterward and party...it should be interesting. I expect to spend most of the upcoming Sunday prepping the house for the party - spider webs, cleaning, etc.

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell...busy, busy busy. I've been spending most of my online time using a new chat program that I'm completely addicted to...if you spend more than a few minutes at your computer you really ought to go check it out:
IMVU - The World's Greatest 3D Chat
Be warned...it's like MySpace, AIM, and the Sims all wrapped up in one. It's very easy to spend WAY too much time there. Don't let that deter you, though. Go check it out anyway...you'll thank me later. Heh.

On that ominous note, I'll leave you for today. :) Thanks for worrying about me!
posted by Jen @ 6:19 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    IMVU, what is this? Hehe...


    d2

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!