Wednesday, October 18, 2006
The party!
...where I neglected to take a single, solitary picture. Yes, I know, I suck. Chad, Stephanie, Caitlin and I arrived around 9:30. Most folks had a healthy head start, so I got to drinking. I quickly realized I didn't want any of the test tube shots (after I drank one, died a little, and then lied to Caitlin that it was fine-BWA!). I had one lime jello shot (BLAR), and then ended up nursing an enormous buttery nipple for the rest of the night. HA - I just reread that sentence...I considered changing it but decided ultimately against it. Anyway, there was about 20-30 people there, and they demolished about 160 shots, 3 boxes worth of jello shots, and innumerable various mixed drinks. TJ reported to me at various times throughout the night on his ability to see...it was very important to him. "I can only see to HERE (holding his hands out as far as they'll go). Everything past there is all fuzzy." Good job, honey. I'm proud.

I got nice and drunk, but didn't go any further...there are too many lessons burned into my brain about that sort of thing. We had about 7 non-residents of Paulding Manor spend the night, and we served coffee (a LOT, as it turns out - the pot holds 42 cups, and there were 18 left when Kenny poured it out) and breakfast. A good time was had by all...some more than others. Here's the body count as I'm aware of it right now...feel free to add anyone I may have missed. :) I'll leave it up to you to figure out whether these folks puked, passed out, or both.

DeeDee
Tony
Paula?
Caitlin

Anyone I left out?
posted by Jen @ 3:31 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ~sigh~ Wish I could have been there...

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah me too... damn nursing children....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!