Wednesday, September 13, 2006
My day
  • 5:30 AM: My alarm goes off. Blerg...
  • 6:50 AM: Cam and I get out the door. It only took 4 tries for the van to start...whee!
  • 7:20 AM: I get to school and teach "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"...which stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
  • 9:00 AM: Leave for my great-uncle's funeral.
  • 10:00 AM: Uncle Lynn's funeral. I was much more emotional than I expected to be. I hate seeing family member (regardless of how far removed) cry. There were SO many people there...it took ages to get out of the parking lot because I was so deep in the pile.
  • Noon: Got to work...tired physically and overtired emotionally. Rushed around in the computer system trying to get ready for my new duties there...more on that later.
  • 3:00 PM: Leave to rush home and change for practice.
  • logized in advance for anything shitty I did that afternoon. I tried really hard not to take it out on the kids...the only ones I lit into were the ones that truly deserved it...I hate being asked stupid questions.
  • 5:20 PM: Left to go home.
  • 6:30 PM: Started working on the FDCOW site email forms...the effing bastards. I've tinkered with it for over an hour...it's not working yet but I'm hoping that maybe it'll heal itself over night....sigh...
  • 8:00 PM: Took a lortab to A) ease the back pain and B) ensure that I sleep deeply tonight. Now I'm heading toward bed with a fuzzy Lortab head...I hope tomorrow will be better. Night all!
posted by Jen @ 9:02 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    where did your background go? did my computer eat it? :)

    ha-ha...my word verification is "skidwbnt" funny word!! i think i'll use that in lessons when the kids mess up! "You're third octave tuning is very skidwibbent today..."

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!