Saturday, December 30, 2006
And in the morning, we're making waffles
So it's nearly 8AM Jax time. My roomie and I have been up since the alarm went off at about 3000 decibels at 5AM. There's a complimentary breakfast here with pastries, Dunkin Donuts, biscuits and gravy, and a do-it-yourself waffle station. I didn't see the humor in the situation until I called to talk to Resa this morning and she pointed out the Shrek reference. Heh...

I'm sorta hanging in here until 8, then I'm going to go make sure my two rooms are up and dressed and have either eaten or are going down to eat...then I'm going to lay back down for a little while. I'm wiped out.

On a "first thing that I've realized that I forgot" sort of note, I left my allergy meds at home. My roomie was concerned for my health and/or safety when I got in the shower...I was sneezing machine gun-style, often two per breath. I hit up the other chaperones and they're going to take care of me. It's good to travel with so many Moms.

On a side note, I'm in an unusual funk. I know why, but that doesn't make me any less...well, funkier. Squeamish men, avert your eyes for one sentence. I'm on my period...on a band trip. That's enough to funk anyone out. Then there's the anniversary of my mom's death yesterday - whee! One of the kids even asked if something was wrong yesterday, so I'm just not my same bubbly self. Heh. Bubbly.

Oh well, I'm going to go wake up my rooms and then come down for a nap. :) I'll blog later!
posted by Jen @ 6:46 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Dawn Contemplates Life said…

    hugs! If its any consolation I'm right there with you..well not on the bus but my Auntie Flo is here too!

    Sending you lots of love to get over your funk!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!