Sunday, December 31, 2006
Still going...
So yesterday we crashed the stadium where we played Andrew Jackson High however many months ago. We didn't have anywhere else to go to warm-up, so we found a high school. Heh. The percussion warmed up in the parking lot of a grocery store, and by the end I realized we should have put out a tip jar or something...they had drawn a crowd.

We got to the high school for a practice, and there was NOBODY there to direct us. We sort of made up what we were doing, and then headed out to lunch. We did NOT go to a mall! We went to CiCi's pizza. Then we went running around to the school where we had contest and encountered about a bazillion problems. I'll have to fill you in on those later, as I need to finish getting ready. It's going to be a long, long, long, LONG day today. I'll post more when I can!
posted by Jen @ 3:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!