Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I'm undecided...
Heh, look Jen, I tied for Deanna and a Redshirt!!!

Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
































Deanna Troi
75%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
75%
Will Riker
70%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
70%
Geordi LaForge
60%
Beverly Crusher
60%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
50%
Uhura
45%
Chekov
45%
Mr. Scott
40%
Jean-Luc Picard
40%
Mr. Sulu
25%
Spock
22%
Worf
20%
Data
15%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz
posted by Jen @ 10:28 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Deanna was my 2nd place! I think it was the "nobody notices how hard I work" thing that got me.

    Welcome to the world of expendable characters!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Dawn Contemplates Life said…

    Me too! Though only 65%!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!