Tuesday, November 29, 2005
A milestone!
Cam has a loose tooth! FINALLY! I was just thinking how few of the "growing up" milestones there are once they get past the first day of school, and here's another! We were out at dinner last night and he bit into a cookie and immediately complained that one of his teeth was coming loose. Yeah, right. I've heard that before, and besides, there's no way in HELL that I'm sticking my finger in his mouth after he just took a bite of an Oreo. Blar! We went shopping afterward, and he mentioned it again-TJ reached in and found it-it's on the bottom, to his right of the front teeth. Looks like he won't be going to college with his baby teeth after all!
posted by Jen @ 8:53 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    WOW! That's awesome! However, I do hope you don't plan on saving them. For some reason I find that creepy. I can understand why...but it still seems creepy to me.

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Yes, it IS creepy. I remember finding our baby teeth. Blah. Sorry I missed you this morning-cable went out AGAIN!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!