Thursday, March 23, 2006
I ache
My knees and ankles are very sore tonight. I haven't really done anything remotely exercise-like; I did a very slow inventory today with the guy that's buying the website I run. Very slow. So were were on our feet for many hours today. I was wearing my black quasi-combat boots, so there was NO support there. I'm just getting old. ...sigh... Anyway, I plan to take a drink this Saturday to toast the sale of the website-TX Jen, I'll let you know when so you can toast, too. Anyone else looking for a reason to drink, feel free to join us.

So today is the 2nd day of Spring. Pensacola has enjoyed its usual "Spring" weather: cool to cold at night and hot during the day. You still can't put away the winter clothes, but have to keep out something short-sleeved or you'll swelter. We had a very mild winter, too, so a lot of my winter stuff was never even used. After a mild winter and a long early Spring, tonight we have a frost warning. Go figure. I'm probably going to haul up the blankets on the bed again, and dig out some of Cam's PJs.

Oh, speaking of, Cam fell out of his top bunk Sunday. Uh huh. He was reaching out to turn off his TV, and over the side he went. The more I think about the bad things that COULD have happened, the more freaked out I get, so I'll just say that he's fine except a minor scratch under his chin where he caught his computer on the way down. I'm going to be completely gray-haired within 5 years.
posted by Jen @ 7:16 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    It's the end of an era. No more 7 day work-weeks from October to New Year's!! :)

    My margarita is loaded and ready to go. Just let me know when to raise my glass.

    Oh, and put some pillows on the floor so Cam has a softer landing next time. Poor guy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!