Thursday, March 23, 2006
Is it Friday yet?
Man, I really just don't think I'm going to make it till the weekend. Not that I have anything spectacular planned, I'm just ready for some time to do NOTHING. Well, to do NOTHING and not get in trouble for it.

Have I posted since the weigh-in on Monday? I can't remember. I lost a half a pound, which works for me! Now that things have settled down, I'm hoping to get back to losing another 2-3 pounds a week. I've never been a patient person, and while I know the weight is going down and my clothes are fitting better, I want it to happen faster. ...sigh... Patience, grasshopper. I know. I wore a pair of khakis yestereday that I only recently was able to fit into again, and they were much looser than before. Yay!

So it's been nice and temperate here lately-our version of Spring. Cold/chilly at night and in the mornings, and hot during the day. I was looking over the local paper's website this morning, and there's a frost warning out for tonight. Wha?

Cam had Spring pictures yesterday and was looking quite cute. Once I can locate the cable for my camera I'll upload it. Someone got him a white long-sleeve, button-down dress shirt with a little clip-on tie for Christmas-either Barb or Becky, I can't remember which. He wore that to school, and had the front of his hair spiked up. Too cute.

OK, that's all the rambling I have for today-it's going to be hectic at work so I doubt I'll be able to read mail or chat...call me if you need me!
posted by Jen @ 6:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!