Monday, March 27, 2006
It's that time again...
Man, I remember in high school when I'd sit in 7th period English (honors, no less...as if you didn't already know I was geek!) and the 50 minute period would last for YEARS. Now weeks are going by like hours. I hope things don't speed up anymore-I'm already having a hard time keeping up as it is.

Anyway, it's Monday again, and time to begin the weekly speculation about this evening's weigh-in. I've been good this week; I used up 17 of my 35 weekly allowance points with 2 dinners earlier in the week. One was Chinese, and I can't remember to save my life what the other was...hmm. Anyway, I'm hedging my bets that by being good the first part of the week and then REALLY good the last part of the week, I'll get back to my 2ish pounds per week loss. Here's hoping! I'm within 6 pounds of my online goal, which means I ought to be within 11 pounds of my MEETING goal. Confusing, no?

We had Grandma Tucker's birthday party yesterday; she'll be 81 on Wednesday. I ate some mixed fruit, a slice of dill pickle, and some sliced sweet pickles. This was around 4 PM, so I knew we'd have dinner later that evening. There was sausage, meatball subs, potato salad, baked beans, and all sorts of other yummy things. Dessert was carrot cake and/or Grandma Morton's strawberry jello/angel food cake dessert. I had...neither. LOL The carrot cake was sorely tempting, but I didn't give in. Weight Watchers makes these awesome little twinkie-looking cakes that are 1 point each-one is carrot cake with cream cheese icing. It's my favorite. mmmm... Anyway, I behaved. Yay me!

I do feel better about this attempt-I had already given up by this time last year, so I really hope I can stick it out. I think it started with the Superbowl last year-Jen (Kas) and I took that night off for snacks...then it ended up that we weren't dieting on the weekends...that diet went well, as you can well imagine. We did healthy snacks for the Superbowl this year, and both still lost weight that week. Those jalapeno poppers were STOUT, though. Shoo. Anyway, I'm going to get on with my day and will post either this evening or tomorrow with the results. See ya!
posted by Jen @ 8:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!