Monday, June 05, 2006
So how'd it go?
It went really well. This crop of freshmen seems to be pretty bright. The weather was AMAZING-nice and cloudy and a heavenly breeze. I don't think I broke a sweat. I made sure they knew it would be vastly different tomorrow, however. We spent about an hour and a half out there, and we got through attention, parade rest, marking time, and other misc. things they'll need to know to get through the stretching and warm-up outside. Good stuff! They didn't freak out when they got their music, either, so things are looking up. Our trumpet line is going to be freakishly amazing this year. Like, we could be billed as the Pine Forest Trumpet Line, with band accompaniment. Shew. I'll post more later on the show-I'm too wiped out right now. I'll catch up tomorrow!
posted by Jen @ 9:25 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Just don't let them get the trumpet-sized egos going!

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jenn G said…

    Ah...bandcamp...oh what fun you are going to have.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!