Monday, June 05, 2006
Here we go!
Today is the first day of freshman camp. We find out how many kids we have coming in (for sure, finally) and start going outside and spending many, many miserable hours in the hot, hot sun. Whee!! I know the upperclassmen have been looking forward to this, many because they will no longer be freshmen. It's never fun to be at the bottom of the pile. Anyway, I'm hoping this will be more of a diet aid (ooh, all that work, she's really lost weight!) more than a hindrance (wow, all that work sure made her HUNGRY!). Keep your fingers crossed. Oh, and while we're wishing and hoping, here's hoping that this is a bright crop of kids. Please?
posted by Jen @ 6:15 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Water girl, lots of water...

     
  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jen! What is the marching show going to be this year? You had mentioned in a previous post that some of the pieces were played at the Spring concert. Just curious...

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Reason #6 why I'm not a band director. I hate marching band. Flutes and only meant to stand there & look pretty. Other than that, we're pretty useless on the marching field.

    On my next trip to CO, I'll make out my "official" list of why I'm not a band director. I must be in the 80s by now.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!