Saturday, May 20, 2006
A very important weekend
Today is Saturday. It is also the day after the last day of school, and the Saturday before my "week off" for the summer. My "week off" refers to school, and even then it's not entirely true. I'm still going in to the store every day during the week; the big difference is that I'm going to school exactly three times this week, and each time is only for a few hours. Woot! Tuesday night is a meeting for new freshmen parents, and then Thursday and Friday are section leader meetings. Then the Monday after that? Freshman camp. Again. Already! I have 2 weeks of freshman camp, then a couple weeks off, and then it's Mon-Fri pretty much every week until school starts again. I figure it will help with my diet, as long as I can pack enough healthy food to get me through. I fell off the diet wagon over the summer last year because I didn't pack my lunches and there's a LOT of Whataburgers between my house and school or the store and school. MMmmm...Whataburger...

Anyway, I'm getting the last of my laundry caught up, and then plan on heading over to my MIL's to swim in her pool and soak up some sun. This is going to be one of my lazy days of summer. :) Envy me now, for later you won't want to. See y'all later!
posted by Jen @ 10:20 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!