Monday, May 22, 2006
It's meant to be mine...oh yes!
I found this and this on Amazon last night. They are being released the day before my birthday, which is obviously a sign from the gods of most excellent cartoons that they are both destined to be mine. Now if I could just convince TJ of that.... If I know TX Jen at all, she's jumping up and down right now, just like I was last night. I didn't find a detailed list of episodes yet, but I'm really, really hoping that "You Said A Mouseful" is on one of the two sets. I still giggle uncontrollably when I say "I bet you felt smart!" Aahh...
posted by Jen @ 8:18 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Let's try that comment again. Didn't come out right the first time so I had to delete it.

    My fav line is, "This is the toy boat I won from the Hackysack Sack Kicker's picnic in Seacaucus."

    From what I can gather on IMDb, they're being released in chronological order with Vol. 2 of each coming out near Christmas.

    And I wasn't jumping up and down, I was bouncing on the bed giving a high pitched squeal of delight! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!