Wednesday, August 23, 2006
6 days left...
...till Resa gets here! Even Cam is getting excited. He seems to think that you'll be picking him up from school or something-I honestly don't know WHERE he got that from and will work on fixing that particular notion. There's no reason to sit in an absurdly long line in the heat in a car with no AC for nearly an hour. Anyway, just thought I'd pop in to say whoo hoo! Tomorrow's going to be a loooooong day...I have work, then Cam's orientation, and then our first football game. The kids got on the field for the first time this afternoon because they couldn't get it painted until some time today. They'll do fine, but they need some extra time. I'm going to bed...gonna hang out with the heating pad for a while. Night!
posted by Jen @ 7:56 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will get to that questionnaire thing eventually...

    To avoid that long line, have you considered waiting to go? Our car pick up line starts to line up at about 1:20 and the kids get out around 1:40. But, wait until 2:00 to arrive and the line is like swift! The principal tells parents that trick!

    D2

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Teresa said…

    You mean going to pick him up on Wednesday? I'd love to! I'll be with you anyway, I figure. As long as he understands I won't be there to pick him up on Tuesday. That sounds exciting to me...but at the same time kind of anti-climactic, because I'll see him Wednesday morning when he's getting ready for school. Whatever...I'm up for about anything.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Yup...only 7 more weeks of marching season to go!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!