Monday, August 14, 2006
Flashback!
Here's an old-school movie for you...I found it at Wal Mart today. Jen and I were just talking about it a few days ago and I had to buy it. "Alice In Wonderland" This one came out in 1985 (eep! I'm old!) and has a ga-zillion different stars in it. Carol Channing stands out in my mind as the White Queen: "Jam tomorrow, Jam yesterday, but never ever jam tooooday..." Or something like that, anyway... Another thing I remember about this movie? The Jabberwocky...this particular one gave me nightmares for weeks. I can't wait to watch it!
posted by Jen @ 7:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!