Wednesday, August 02, 2006
A picture...

...that I'm not entirely proud of, but it shows my hair cut. I look a bit like I've been sucking on lemons-I'm not sure why. Oh, yeah, I hate having my picture taken! :) Here I am, and if you look really, really REALLY close you can see some of my purple streaks. Maybe. For those of you that I saw Saturday night, do notice that I'm wearing the shirt that matches my hair. LOL Yes, that's the color purple I have, but it's nearly impossible to see in this particular pic. Y'all will just have to trust me.
posted by Jen @ 6:45 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Wowee! What a hottie! Skinny, new hair, new glasses, tan...if I ran into you on Palafox I'd never know it was you!! :)

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    If you ran into me on Palafox and I didn't know you were in town I'd probably punch you in the shoulder first, then give you a hug. :) When are you globetrotters planning on visiting us again? After hurricane season, right? Ha!

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Let's add them up, shall we? 2004: Charlie hit the St. Pete area about 6 weeks after James' surgery. Ivan hit 6 weeks after we left P'cola but brought my sister a butt load of rain during the 2nd landfall. 2005: Katrina hit a week after we left New Orleans following a conference.

    I made a joke at my 10-year reunion that we miss hurricanes by a week and that something would hit Dallas the next weekend. Then Rita came ashore.

    So, anytime you want a nice hurricane, just let us know and we'll deliver it within 4-6 weeks. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!