Thursday, August 24, 2006
I bought a pair of pants today
I was ready to be all depressed, because that's how clothes shopping usually goes. I took 2 pair of sorta-khakis to try on, sizes 15 and 17. I was optimistic. The 15? Heh...no. The 17s fit, but looked really dumb, so I started over. Turns out those were JUNIOR sizes, so I didn't feel quite as bad. Shopping is all very psychological these days. :) I found some REAL khakis and took back a pair of 16s and a pair of 18s...I tried on the 18s first, and they fit, but were loose enough to make me wonder how the 16s would go. They fit even better! Whoo hoo! Interestingly enough, I have no idea what shoes I'll wear tonight, but that's another battle. Hooray for 16s!
posted by Jen @ 4:12 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    I had another NSV today while cleaning out my closet! Some 12s and 14s will be on there way shortly, along with some bluebonnet seeds and Bondi beach sand. :) If they don't fit and/or are not your taste, feel free to pawn them off on unsuspecting friends, relatives, or donate them to Goodwill or something.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Whoo hoo!! New clothes! Resa will be in on Tuesday...I think we're going to the beach either Wednesday or Thursday. I'll let you know when your sand is on the way!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
who's here:
jen reads:

Blogroll Me!
where's jen:
photo album:
Click here to go to my online album. Registration required to view images!
relatively current:
the 'previouslies':
Template by
Free Blogger Templates
© No promises!